Does Your Business Need Help Financing Equipment?
Having the right equipment can mean the difference between your company performing well and falling behind, so it’s important that you have the necessary funding to pay for such equipment. Whether you need computer software or bulldozers, equipment financing from Maimonides Capital Group has you covered.
Leasing Program Benefits
Our leasing agreement includes low payments you can make on a monthly basis to help out with your finances even more. Partaking in one of our programs also means you can do the following:
- Be approved within five days
- Replace old equipment
- Install updated equipment
- Free up cash for other business needs
- Have 84 months to repay the loan
- Reserve your existing credit lines
Leasing Program Options
If you’re worried that your business may not be eligible for an equipment leasing program, don’t worry. There are three programs to choose from and it’s likely that your business fits one of those three. Our experts can also help you choose the best program for your needs. Those three programs are as follows:
- Lease and purchase: If you want to lease the equipment at the beginning but transition to owning it, this program is for you. To become the owner, all payments must be paid by the end of the lease agreement.
- Startups and new businesses: This program is ideal for businesses just starting out and without much revenue. You can lease the equipment you need without taking on a huge financial burden but still obtain machinery that lets you operate at the top of your game.
- Government offices: Even government offices and municipal bodies need equipment to operate. This includes public schools, police departments, office buildings, fire stations and public libraries.
Ask About Our Financing Today
Your business deserves the right equipment so you can function properly and scale your business for growth. Equipment financing from Maimonides Capital Group can help you do that. Contact us to speak with our specialists about this financing today.